Detailed Review Xiaomi Mi Max 2:
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the updated version of Xiaomi Mi Max. Now the Mi Max 2 releasing with the better improved hardware and Software as compared to Mi Max. The device has a fingerprint scanner on the back for quick unlocking. The device has full metal body.
The Xiaomi improved primary camera unit for the Mi Max 2. The improved camera has 16MP camera with an LED flash with face detection and auto-focus system, this device can record 4K videos. The secondary camera is a basic 5MP for selfies.
Also Read: Vivo V5S Review and Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with MIUI 9 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The device supports multi-window feature that is perfectly suitable on the big 6.44-inch display.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC powers the Xiaomi Mi Max 2, this new chipset is built on a 14nm processor, which consume less power and gives high performance. The Octa-core chipset features 4 Kryo cores and 4 Cortex-A53 cores for performance and power efficiency. The amount of RAM has also increased to 6GB in the 128GB variant, and 4GB in the 64GB variant.
Also Read: Videocon Delite 11+: A Bugdget Smartphone
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications:
- 44 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS curved glass display.
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage & 6GB of RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD.
- MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1 (Nougat) Operating System.
- Dual SIM (Hybrid micro+nano/microSD).
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor, dual-tone LED flash.
- 5MP front camera.
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor.
- 4G Volte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Powerful 5000mAh battery
Also Read: ZenFone AR: Stunning Android Mobile
Coming to connectivity options the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, dual-SIM 4G LTE with Volte, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS with A-GPS, and an infrared emitter.