This time google Chrome comes with an additional feature for android users that will allow to save entire website to read it later at no-network zones. The feature, named as “Downloads,” lets android users can able to access their favorite web content like articles, Music, and videos in off-line mode.
To enjoy the new feature, the android user must ensure that he/she using the latest version of Google Chrome browser downloaded from Play store.
Steps to download the entire webpage in Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome’s menu by taping the top right corner of the browser.
- Tap ‘Save ‘ icon for download the web page.
Once the entire web page is downloaded, user can access the whole page in an off-line, by simply tapping the ‘Download’ option from the menu.
- How to get best smartphone experience by manage android apps
- Most productive and useful Google apps you need
- 6 Essential apps for your Smartphone Security.
There are similar services like Instapaper and Pocket, which are allow users to read their favorite web pages and articles in off-line mode. Chrome’s new additional feature could attract a major population of casual readers, because they don’t need to install a standalone app to save web pages or articles for off-line use.
This feature will not only helpful in no-network zones, but also when users run short of mobile internet plan, and at temporary wifi zones. This new additional feature only available in the updated version of Google Chrome for Android users only.
- Security risks high in E-wallets and Mobile Payments apps: study
- A USB device for Online Privacy Protection and Best VPN Service
- Government Orders ISPs to Block Sexual Content