Free Keyword Planner is the most essential part of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Here is the Google’s Free Keyword Planner to find relevant keywords to your products or services. This tool will give keywords with its difficulty and competition.
Adwords Free Keyword Planner:
- Google Adwords free Keyword Planner has a lot of features and designed for Google Adwords Advertisers.
1. Find Keywords with Free Keyword Planner.
The user can find new Keywords by searching words or phrases related to a particular products or services. Adwords Free Keyword Planner helps to find most relevant keywords to your product or services.
2. Compare Keywords and its trends:
Adwords Free Keyword Planner helps in bidding, it shows the estimated bid value to the users. And shows Keyword search volume and how often keywords are searching. This will help you to make your own keyword list and set a budget for the desired keywords you want.
3. The user creates and shares plan:
Google’s Free Keyword Planner helps to create user desired plan, this can save it to account or share with other users. The user can create ad groups and set bids for each keyword before turning your campaign.
Adwords Keyword Planner Features:
- Adwords Keyword Planner gives Keyword Ideas.
- It shows monthly average searches for a particular keyword.
- It Show Keyword competition as Low, Medium, and High.
- Google’s Free Keyword Planner suggest bid price.
- You can download keyword ideas to a file.
- The user can create keyword plan and share with other users.
Best keyword Research Tips:
We suggest to beginners go with low competitive keywords because new blogs have low Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA). Due to this New blogs cannot rank for high competition keywords.
Google search also helps in keyword research because, when you search for a particular keyword in Google it shows some keywords which are related to Google Keyword Planner, See the image above to get an idea.
Quora and Wikipedia are useful to keyword research, go to Quora.com and Wikipedia.org and see what people are looking for and write articles based on those keywords this will helps you to get organic traffic. This will guide you in Keyword Research.
Best Alternatives for Google Keyword Planner:
- KwFinder: Kw Finder is the best alternative for Adwords Free Keyword Planner. This will show keywords based on competition and Difficulty E.g.: 0 – 9: effortless, 10 – 19: go for it, 20 – 29: easy, 30 – 39: still easy, 40 – 54: possible, 55 – 74: hard, 75 – 89: very hard, 90 – 100: don’t do it. The free version of KwFiner has limitations it will allow only 3 lookups per 24 hours and 50 related keywords per search.
- TheHoth Keyword Planner: The HOTH Google Keyword Planner helps find high volume terms that relate to a primary keyword.
- Bing Keyword Planner: Choose relevant keywords for your products or services. This will help you with Suggestions from rich insights based on historical trends and marketplace competition.
- Keyword Tool: This Keyword Tool is Alternative to all Keyword Research Tools available in the market. The free version of Keyword Tool generates 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions. Keyword Planner and other Keyword Tool can’t give like this. Keyword Tool is completely free, even you can use without creating an account.
Thanks For reading our Free Keyword Planner article, don’t forget to share. Let us know your opinion in the comment section. Follow us on Facebook for more updates.